Hacktricks, IIT Bombay
- Content Outline
Ph. +91 826 893 6618
Ph. +91 902 986 1819
Content OutlineThe aim of this workshop is to introduce participants with the basics of information security. The workshop would be divided into two levels Level 1 would be of 16 hours spread over 2 days.To view detailed contents click here Level 2 would be of 8 hours spread over 1 day.To view detailed contents click here Each successfully registered team is expected to bring one laptop and a pen-drive. Content developed in association with Wegilant Net Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
EligibilityParticipants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Pre RequisitesThis is a basic level workshop and hence there are no pre requisites for it.
Payment DetailsThe cost of the level 1 workshop is Rs 1500/- per participant. The cost of the level 2 workshop is Rs 1000/- per participant.
Certificate CriterionAll participants should be present in all the sessions. Failing this, no certificate shall be awarded to the participant.
- Online Payment: After you register you will get an email containing the link of the payment portal i.e. (Portal Link). Please pay using online payment because this will confirm your seat right away and help you avoid the problems that DD system has. Please read the Payment Policy carefully to avoid any mistakes you might make.
- DD payment (preferably via Speed - Post): This is a lengthy process and should not be preferred. DD should be made in the name of "Techfest Workshop" payable at Mumbai. After registering, a scanned copy of the DD must be e-mailed to email@example.com. After sending the scanned copy, a confirmation mail would be sent to the participants. Participants must courier the DD only when they receive the confirmation mail. NOTE : If the participants courier the DD without sending the scanned copy first, their DD WONT be accepted. Scanned copy of the DD should be mailed before 20th December, 2012. The mail of the scanned copy of the DD should be in following format: Subject: Participant id_payment (This is to be STRICTLY followed.) example: GD 1001_payment Content: DD number Participant details (Participant's name, email id, contact number) Attachment: Scanned copy of the DD. Courier us the DD at the below mentioned address - Techfest Office, Students’ Gymkhana, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 Your registration will be confirmed once we receive the DD. Your DD should reach us by 20th December, 2012. The following details should be written on the back side of the DD: Participant id Participant's name Contact No Workshop Name NOTE : DDs that do not have the following details written on the back side will be straightaway rejected.
- 5 points will be awarded for moving to the correct coordinate.
- 10 points will be awarded displaying a correct grid cell colour code, if a bot displays all the four grid cell colour correctly at a coordinate it will gain 20 bonus points.
- 30 points will be awarded if a bot successfully enters finishing zone but these 30 points will only be awarded only if the bot moves to atleast one of the coordinate and also displays its colour code correctly.
Team SpecificationA team may consist of a maximum of 3 members. Students from different educational institutes can form a team.
EligibilityAll students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate.
Certificate PolicyCertificate of excellence will be awarded to the top 3 winners.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to the teams with a score of atleast 15 points
Disqualified teams will not be considered for any certificates.