Programmable System on Chip
- Content Outline
Ph. +91 996 097 3708
Content OutlinePSoC is a high end embedded platform and it is rarely available in the market as a development platform because of its expensive cost. This 2 day workshop will empower the students with the knowledge about developing projects with Psoc too. The concepts covered in the workshop are:
- Embedded Systems
- Microcontroller, Microprocessors & PSoC Technology
- CY8C38666AXI-040 TQFP 100
- LAB-1 : Analyzing Problem Statement
- PSoC Technology:
- Introduction to PSoC 3 Platform
- Understanding the IDE
- LAB-2 : Port Configuration and Access
- Data Processing in Bytes:
- Understanding the Parallel Interface
- LAB-3 : Bit walker Test
- LAB-4 : LCD Test
- Precision Analog:
- Understanding & Configuring Delta Sigma ADC
- LAB-5 : Analog to Digital Conversion
- Digital Logic
- Understanding Counters
- LAB-6 : MOD-15 Counter Design
- State Machines:
- Conversion of Real Time Situations into State Machines
- Programming Logic
- LAB 7 : State Machine Creation
EligibilityParticipants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Team SpecificationsEach team can consist of a maximum of 4 members. Participants from different colleges may form a team.
Pre RequisitesThe modules are designed in order to cater the Embedded System concepts from scratch however following pre-requisites will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C Programming.
- Exposure to micro controllers and basic electronics.
Payment DetailsThe cost of the workshop is Rs 7600/- per team. The maximum number of participants per team is 4.
Certificate CriterionCypress Semiconductor Corporation authorized Certificates will be given. All participants should be present in all the sessions. Failing this, no certificate shall be awarded to the participant.
- Online Payment: After you register you will get an email containing the link of the payment portal i.e. (Portal Link). Please pay using online payment because this will confirm your seat right away and help you avoid the problems that DD system has. Please read the Payment Policy carefully to avoid any mistakes you might make.
- DD payment (preferably via Speed - Post): This is a lengthy process and should not be preferred. DD should be made in the name of "Techfest Workshop" payable at Mumbai. After registering, a scanned copy of the DD must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. After sending the scanned copy, a confirmation mail would be sent to the participants. Participants must courier the DD only when they receive the confirmation mail. NOTE : If the participants courier the DD without sending the scanned copy first, their DD WONT be accepted. Scanned copy of the DD should be mailed before 20th December, 2012. The mail of the scanned copy of the DD should be in following format: Subject: Participant id_payment (This is to be STRICTLY followed.) example: GD 1001_payment Content: DD number Participant details (Participant's name, email id, contact number) Attachment: Scanned copy of the DD. Courier us the DD at the below mentioned address - Techfest Office, Students’ Gymkhana, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 Your registration will be confirmed once we receive the DD. Your DD should reach us by 20th December, 2012. The following details should be written on the back side of the DD: Participant id Participant's name Contact No Workshop Name NOTE : DDs that do not have the following details written on the back side will be straightaway rejected.
- 5 points will be awarded for moving to the correct coordinate.
- 10 points will be awarded displaying a correct grid cell colour code, if a bot displays all the four grid cell colour correctly at a coordinate it will gain 20 bonus points.
- 30 points will be awarded if a bot successfully enters finishing zone but these 30 points will only be awarded only if the bot moves to atleast one of the coordinate and also displays its colour code correctly.
Team SpecificationA team may consist of a maximum of 3 members. Students from different educational institutes can form a team.
EligibilityAll students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate.
Certificate PolicyCertificate of excellence will be awarded to the top 3 winners.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to the teams with a score of atleast 15 points
Disqualified teams will not be considered for any certificates.